2018 Lamborghini Huracan
The Huracan Performante Coupe
About This Lamborghini
|Engine||5.2L 10 CYLINDER|
|Transmission||7 Spd Automatic|
|Drivetrain||All Wheel Drive|
|Exterior Color||Bianco Monocerus|
|Interior||Nero Ade Leather|
|Warranty||Full Factory Warranty|
a re-engineered suspension, and upgraded traction control over its predecessors.
It has a 640 hp on a naturally aspirated V-10 engine
and a more stabilized, lightning-fast seven-speed dual-clutch transmission.
At 1382 kg (just over 3,000 pounds) it's also 40 kgs lighter than the standard-issue Huracan,
thanks to even more of that special forged carbon fiber Lamborghini uses on its cars.
This new car represents the powerhouse of Lamborghini DNA
and innovation, and a 360-degree approach to creating class-leading super sports cars.
Most important from an engineering standpoint in the Huracan Performante is a new system called ALA,
which electronically opens and closes air intake vents at various points on the car to reduce drag and increase downforce.
The idea is that this new technology specially makes the car significantly more precise in its ability to navigate super-high speeds.
Lamborghini says the Performante, which has a permanent four-wheel drive system and electromechanical power steering, will hit 0-100 kph (62 mph) in 2.9 seconds.
The Huracan Performante has reworked the concept of super sports cars and taken the notion of performance to levels never seen before.
The vehicle has been re-engineered in its entirety, as regards its weight, engine power, chassis and above all by introducing an innovative system of active aerodynamics:
ALA. The use of the awarded Forged Composites, a shapable forged carbon fiber material patented by Automobili Lamborghini,
is a real nice touch and it contributes to make the vehicle even lighter in weight.
Besides its extraordinary technological properties, it also conveys a new idea of beauty.
The interior fully reflects the character of the Huracan Performante, that is to say being the fastest.
The interior fittings are made from the highest quality materials: the seats are made of carbon fiber,
the interior parts of Forged Composites, and the upholstery is made from Alcantara.
All extremely light materials which contribute to and increase performance.
There are many aspects that make this car the highest expression of the new concept of super sports car.
The even more powerful V10 engine, massive use of Forged Composites to make it even lighter in weight, the LDF 7-speed dual-clutch transmission
and the new ALA active aerodynamic system that controls air and directs it in its favor.
It has ruled the circuit. Now it will rule your road.
is totally renovated and redesigned with fluid dynamics optimized at both intake and exhaust, this engine is the aspirated V10 with the highest specific power. The new intake ducts come directly from Lamborghini Motorsport's experience and improve response at all speeds. The double clutch transmission (LDF) has been further perfected and now is able to support even the highest performance. All this wrapped up in the even more vibrant and thrilling sound of the new lightened exhaust system.
Aerodinamica Lamborghini Attiva is a smart and innovative system that manages active aerodynamics. ALA adapts to the driving style and type of route. When necessary, it increases vertical load to assist stability and speed through curves, or it reduces aerodynamic resistance to assist acceleration and reaching the top speed.
The double wishbone architecture of the Huracan Performante's suspension systems guarantees perfect balance between usability of the vehicle and sports performance. The standard suspension is also teamed up with an optional system of magnetorheological shock absorbers that instantaneously respond to driving style and adapt to the road conditions and driving dynamics, improving control over the vehicle, especially on the circuit.
The Huracan Performante is equipped with Electronic Power Steering (EPS), a system that perfectly adapts to all driving styles and that always ensures the right power assistance on both track and road, following all ANIMA driving modes. The innovative Lamborghini Dynamic Steering (LDS) system is also available as an option. It lets you dynamically change the steering ratio, especially in CORSA mode, to get a more direct response on the circuit.
Imagine you could have two gearboxes in the same unit: while one gear is engaged, the next is already selected to reduce shifting time and be sure the shift occurs instantaneously and in the smoothest way possible, by opening one clutch and closing the other. This is what the Huracan Performante is able to offer you, thanks to its 7-speed Lamborghini Doppia Frizione (LDF) dual-clutch transmission.
Contact us today at 480-538-4300 for more information, or fill out our Online Credit Application to begin the pre-approval process today.
Warranty InformationThis Vehicle is Covered by the Full Factory Warranty. Contact us for more information on the factory warranty.
If you are interested in one of our vehicles and have a question on available warranties, please contact us!
Contact Us at 480-538-4300
Lamborghini North Scottsdale7171 E Chauncey Lane, Phoenix, Arizona 85054
Call Us About This Vehicle: 480-538-4300
- Bianco Monocerus with Nero Ade Leather Interior
- All Wheel Drive
- Factory System
Features & Specifications*
- Engine: 5.2L 4V V10 FSI VVT -inc: multi-point injection
- Transmission: Lamborghini Doppia Frizione 7-Speed -inc: dual clutch gearbox and electronically controlled wet multi-disc clutch
- Engine Auto Stop-Start Feature
- Transmission w/Driver Selectable Mode, Sequential Shift Control w/Steering Wheel Controls and Oil Cooler
- Full-time all-wheel drive
- Engine oil cooler
- Battery w/Run Down Protection
- 4409# Gvwr
- Premium Shock Absorbers
- Front And Rear HD Anti-Roll Bars
- Sport tuned suspension
- Electric Power-Assist Steering
- 21.1 Gal. Fuel Tank
- Dual Stainless Steel Exhaust w/Chrome Tailpipe Finisher
- Permanent Locking Hubs
- Double wishbone front suspension w/coil springs
- Double Wishbone Rear Suspension w/Coil Springs
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes w/4-Wheel ABS, Front And Rear Vented Discs, Ceramic Discs and Electric Parking Brake
- Mechanical Limited Slip Differential
- Vehicle Name : Lamborghini Huracan
- Body Style : Coupe
- Drivetrain : All Wheel Drive
- EPA Classification : Two-Seaters
- Engine Type : Premium Unleaded V-10
- Displacement : 5.2 L/318
- Fuel System : Gasoline Direct Injection
- SAE Net Horsepower @ RPM : 630 @ 8000
- SAE Net Torque @ RPM : 442 @ 6500
- Trans Type : 7
- Trans Description Cont. : Auto-Shift Manual w/OD
- Suspension Type - Front : Double Wishbone
- Suspension Type - Rear : Double Wishbone
- Suspension Type - Front (Cont.) : Double Wishbone
- Suspension Type - Rear (Cont.) : Double Wishbone
- Steering Type : Rack-Pinion
- Brake ABS System : 4-Wheel
- Disc - Front (Yes or ) : Yes
- Disc - Rear (Yes or ) : Yes
- Front Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 15
- Rear Brake Rotor Diam x Thickness (in) : 14
- Wheels: 8.5J x 20" Fr & 11J x 20" Rr Mimas Forged -inc: Silver
- Tires: 245/30 Fr & 305/30 Rr
- Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Clearcoat Paint w/Stripe
- Body-Colored Front Bumper w/Carbon Fiber Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Body-Colored Rear Bumper w/Carbon Fiber Rub Strip/Fascia Accent
- Rocker panel extensions
- Black Side Windows Trim
- Body-colored door handles
- Black Power Heated Auto Dimming Side Mirrors w/Power Folding
- Fixed rear window
- Light tinted glass
- Variable intermittent wipers
- Composite/Aluminum Panels
- Black grille
- Wing Spoiler
- Aero-Composite Led Low/High Beam Daytime Running Headlamps w/Washer
- LED brakelights
- Front Tire Size : P245/30YR20
- Rear Tire Size : P305/30YR20
- Front Wheel Size (in) : 20 x 8.5
- Rear Wheel Size (in) : 20 x 11
- Front Wheel Material : Forged Aluminum
- Rear Wheel Material : Forged Aluminum
- Wheelbase (in) : 103.2
- Length, Overall (in) : 177.4
- Width, Max w/o mirrors (in) : 75.8
- Height, Overall (in) : 45.9
- Track Width, Front (in) : 65.7
- Track Width, Rear (in) : 63.8
- Lamborghini Infotainment System II -inc: on board trip computer
- Radio w/Seek-Scan, MP3 Player, Clock, Aux Audio Input Jack and Radio Data System
- Performance Speakers
- Window grid antenna
- 2 LCD Monitors In The Front
- Sport Bucket Seats -inc: electrically adjustable backrest and height, length manual adjustments and full visible carbon fiber
- 4-Way Power Driver Seat -inc: Power Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- 4-Way Power Passenger Seat -inc: Power Recline and Fore/Aft Movement
- Manual tilt/telescoping steering column
- Gauges -inc: Speedometer, Odometer, Voltmeter, Oil Pressure, Engine Coolant Temp, Tachometer, Oil Temperature, Trip Odometer and Trip Computer
- Fixed Rear Windows
- Sport Alcantara Simulated Suede Steering Wheel
- Valet Function
- Remote Keyless Entry w/Integrated Key Transmitter, 2 Door Curb/Courtesy and Illuminated Entry
- Remote Releases -Inc: Power Cargo Access and Power Fuel
- Garage Door Transmitter
- Dual Zone Front Automatic Air Conditioning
- HVAC -inc: Residual Heat Recirculation
- Driver foot rest
- Leather Door Trim Insert
- Sportivo Unicolor w/Alcantara Seat Trim
- Interior Trim -inc: Deluxe Sound Insulation, Carbon Fiber Instrument Panel Insert, Carbon Fiber Door Panel Insert, Carbon Fiber Console Insert, Carbon Fiber Interior Accents and Alcantara Simulated Suede Upholstered Dashboard
- Full Alcantara Simulated Suede Headliner
- Day-night rearview mirror
- Driver and passenger visor vanity mirrors
- Full Floor Console w/Storage And 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Front map lights
- Fade-to-off interior lighting
- Full Carpet Floor Covering -inc: Carpet Front Floor Mats
- Carpet Floor Trim
- Cargo Features -inc: Spare Tire Mobility Kit
- Cargo Space Lights
- FOB Controls -inc: Trunk/Hatch/Tailgate
- Smart Device Integration
- Interior Concealed Storage, Driver And Passenger Door Bins
- Power 1st Row Windows w/Driver And Passenger 1-Touch Up/Down
- Power Door Locks w/Autolock Feature
- Systems Monitor
- Redundant digital speedometer
- Trip computer
- Outside temp gauge
- Digital/Analog Display
- Fixed Front Head Restraints
- Seats w/Carbon Fiber Back Material
- Engine immobilizer
- 1 12V DC Power Outlet
- Air filtration
- Passenger Capacity : 2
- Electronic stability control (ESC)
- ABS And Driveline Traction Control
- Side Impact Beams
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Seat-Mounted Side Airbags
- Tire Specific Low Tire Pressure Warning
- Dual Stage Driver And Passenger Front Airbags w/Passenger Off Switch
- Driver And Passenger Side Airbag Head Extension
- Outboard Front Lap And Shoulder Safety Belts -inc: Height Adjusters and Pretensioners
- Fuel Economy Est-Combined (MPG) : 16
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - City (MPG) : 14
- EPA Fuel Economy Est - Hwy (MPG) : 19
- Tons/yr of CO2 Emissions @ 15K mi/year : 11.0
- Fuel Tank Capacity, Approx (gal) : 21.1
Advertised service loaners may not be immediately available for demonstration or delivery. See dealer to schedule an appointment.
All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer document processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge.
All advertised prices expire at midnight on the day of posting.